Cinta Bumi - Barkcloth Wristlet Pouch - EUCA Coral
Combining centuries-old heritage of barkcloth-making with a touch of contemporary natural dye method of ecoprinting, this Barkcloth Pouch is meaningful and functional vegan pouch to keep your daily essentials -- from cash and cosmetics to stationery and sewing kit.
● a room for your essentials
● Zipper lock (nickel-free brass zipper)
● Detachable hand strap
● Beaten-barkcloth (Malo and Hohawa) ethically sourced and made by barkcloth artisans in Bada Valley, Central Sulawesi.
● Bundle-dyed with eucalyptus and achiote seeds (front side).
● Cotton linen lining and handle.
Width: 15 cm
Length: 23 cm
Primary: Off-white (front), Coral Brown (rear)
Secondary: Peach, Grey (leaf print)
Titin: Barkcloth Artisan
Novieta Tourisia: Natural Dyer, Product Designer